Thursday 25 April 2013

Bella Del Gelato - GOLDERS GREEN

Thank jevus the Sun's been gracing us with its vitamin D glory, cause I'd be one miserable dumpling without it and what's best to do when the suns out shining? Ice Cream!


Now when I last visited this abode it was crazy late, like 10pm on a Friday I think, I can't remember exactly I was fighting off the ITIS at the time but I'll show you what stopped my this pacman.

Damn you waffles!
Thats right, dessert bitches! and that wasn't all, inside small dessert cafe was all this jam-ber-ree :P



Melon gelato with Raspberrrrries!
Now the lady behind the counter was a hoot too, she let us try all zee flavours before we settled down on Melon Gelato with a raspberry (Cause we begged haha).

As far as gelato goes, this one wasn't too expensive, refreshing, creamy but not too much and a must if your around the area, so get your pacman chomping self there!

Address: 62A Golders Green Rd, London NW11 8LN

Follow me on Twitter @pacmanchomps
Website: @PacmanChomps

No comments:

Post a Comment